Identify Ways to Decrease Spending and
Rebuild Your Credit
KEEP LEARNING, READ THE FULL DOCUMENT
Importance of Credit
Having a good credit score makes it easier to borrow money and access credit solutions with lower interest rates!
Our Credit education program provides key points to fix or maintain your credit score.
- Late fees are more expensive than you think
- Rent-to-own stores are terribly expensive
- Over-improving your home
- Co-signing a loan
- Makes it easier to borrow money in the future
- Can affect your ability to obtain employment, housing, and insurance
- Is convenient when you do not have cash
- Once every 12 months
- You can obtain one if you are turned down for credit
- When you apply for consumer loan
- Capacity: Your ability to meet payments
- Capital: Value of your assets and net worth
- Character: How you paid your bills or debts in the past
- Collateral: Property/assets used to secure the loan
- Be proactive, contact your lenders immediately
- Pay your bills on time
- Keep your levels low
Job Pierre-Louis was very friendly helpful, he made the loan process very easy. I was in and out within 10 minutes.
...Within 5 minutes documents were uploaded and i was approved. he just made my day/week. couldn't thank him and BMG enough!
This loan is going to help me with so much I got going on right now!
They have not only helped me with 2 loans but have also help to improve my credit score by reporting my payment history. Thanks BMG you have a life time customer with me!
Frequently asked questions
If you have been employed for at least one year, are over 18 years of age, are not active in the military and are not in bankruptcy, you may be eligible. Also you must be employed by one of the employers we work with. To see if your employer qualifies, click here https://www.bmgmoney.com/apply-now/ terms and conditions may apply.
Your money is generally available 1-2 business days after you are approved, depending on your chosen funding method.
We do not pull credit reports however we do report your credit payments to the credit bureaus.