Better Personal Loans for your Employees
Why BMG Money is the best option for your employees?
BMG Money offers emergency loan programs that allow your employees to borrow responsibly and repay debt in affordable installments.
No FICO Credit Score Required₂
FICO credit score will not be a factor when determining if they qualify for a loan.
Easy application process. Can be done in less than 5 minutes from any device.
Build Your Credit History₃
We report all loan payments to the credit bureaus which aids in establishing credit.
Good for employees
LoansAtWork is an essential and innovative benefit that enables employers to dramatically improve their employees’ financial well-being and help them lead more productive, happier lives – all with no cost or risk to your organization.
LoansAtWork provides short-term employment-based loans to workers in need.
- Important lifeline for employees too often taken advantage of by predatory payday lenders
- Employees can manage unexpected expenses, over time, with fixed, affordable payments
- We do not need to review employees’ FICO credit scores – guaranteeing access to those employees most in need
- We report loan performance to credit bureaus – payroll deductions ensure timely repayments
- Loan amounts based upon income, and all employees must complete an on-line budget review
- Only one loan-at-a-time, only one loan per household
- Only simple interest – no compounding, and loans are unsecured with no risk to employees’ homes, cars or bank accounts
- No balloon payments, no late fees, no penalty rates, no pre-payment penalties
- We provide financial literacy training sessions for all employees – whether they are LoansAtWork customers or not
- No cost to our employer clients or their employees
- Based on the FDIC’s Money Smart curriculum
- All customers have free access to the Balance Financial Fitness program – counseling; debt management; workshops; webinars; on-line tools
- Our employer clients never pay any fees or costs to offer the LoansAtWork program
- Our employer clients never bear any risk nor guarantee any loans – when employees separate, our clients have no risk
- We reimburse our clients for out-of-pocket expenses of any kind
- No minimum participation requirements; employers may cancel any time; no exclusivity
- Our proprietary technology allow us to manage the program and take on all administrative burden, minimizing impact on our clients
- We handle all enrollments and eligibility through our simple process
- We calculate all payroll deductions and manage all loan accounting and servicing
- More than 60 employer clients offer LoansAtWork.
- Funded more than $170 million in loans.
- Leadership team – each has more than 10 years in the payroll-deduction loan business
Apply if you live here
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have been employed for at least one year, are over 18 years of age, are not active in the military and are not in bankruptcy, you may be eligible. Also you must be employed by one of the employers we work with. To see if your employer qualifies, click here https://www.bmgmoney.com/apply-now/ terms and conditions may apply.
Your money is generally available 1-2 business days after you are approved, depending on your chosen funding method.
* Fixed simple interest rate based upon employer client agreement and loan amount: 23.75% to 29.75% per year; one-time fee ranging from $0-$50 added to loan (depending on applicant’s employer). Pre-qualification conditions: 1) Applicants must reside in one of the following states Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Tennessee, Utah, Washington, Washington DC or Wyoming. 2) currently employed by one of our employer clients, 3) and a minimum of one full year of employment.
Repayment will be made through payroll deduction installment payments. For example, for a $3,000 loan repaid through 52 bi-weekly payroll deduction installment payments in two years will have an APR of 23.92% and a bi-weekly payroll deduction installment payment of approximately $73 (assumes a 09/29/2017 loan execution date, and specified employer). Other terms and conditions may apply including, but not limited to loan execution date, payroll deduction schedule, state of residence, employer, etc. Not all applicants will qualify for a loan. Approval time may vary depending if additional documents are requested. Customer testimonials and reviews reflect individual’s opinion and may not be illustrative of all individual experiences with BMG Money.